THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New York Minute

I'm in New York this week for the HBA conference. It's cold here, but learning a lot at the conference and the energy and architecture is exhilerating.

I had dinner with my good friend Christian Sherwood who lives on the west side. We had Mexican food, asked for "hot" and got mild. Who knew that New Yorkers were wimpy when it comes to their spice.





Still waiting to hear from Troy Dunn to see if he was able to contact his literary agent.


Crossing my fingers... toes... legs... just about anything I can find. Let the book LIVE!

By the way, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT JANE AUSTIN DOESN'T GET THE GUY IN THE END!!!!! Obviously I'm still upset about the "Becoming Jane" movie. The audacity of the plot. How dare they call it a romatic comedy! I don't care how cute James McAvoy is... I feel used.

1 comment:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...
This comment has been removed by the author.