THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

K.K. Rowling?

So, the good news!

A certain literary agent -- who will remain unnamed (but part of Dystel Literary Agency)-- contacted me while I was in NYC. He asked for my full manuscript which after some help from my good friend Shannon Farmer (thanks Shan!) I felt ready to send him yesterday morning.

Now we wait. And hope. And pray.

I have a photo of J.K. Rowling over my computer in my home office. I will go home and meditate on it this evening.

4 comments:

momabroad said...

Yay Kristen! We're so proud of you! Can we have a copy? We can't wait to read it! You are amazing.
Love, Karen

Andrea said...

Kristen,

Zac and I have our blogs up and running. You will have to give us a look.
Andrea's Blog
Zac's Blog

Andrea

Unknown said...

Hey 2K, congrats on your book. That's exciting.

Holli Raymond said...

I know that you've talked to me about your book before, but I'm so excited for you! Random question, is it a children's book? Do you need an illustrator? My cousin graduated in illustration and she specifically does it for children's books. Her name is Sharae Peterson and you can get to her blog through my blog. Wow...that was a mouthful. :)