THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Real People Who Inspire Me

Everyone who knows me knows I love an inspiring book or movie. And, yes, a good tale of redemption or triumph is a great escape. But, the inspiration that seems to resonate loudest in my ears and linger the longest is the kind I get from the people in my life. The real people.

For some reason, I seem to be particularly lucky with having a lot of REAL people in my life who have recently REALLY inspired me because they took a risk.

Here are just a few...

1) Jake Bryant who is living 2 of his dreams - he bought THE camera and is in a film this month.
2) Anganel Davis for taking a risk and changing it up - love the new hair!
3) Jill Harmon - She bought the bike! Now she's an easy rider and living one of her dreams!
4) And last but not least, my brother Larry. For taking a chance on two of his passions he has had since childhood. Congratulations to my favorite award-winning racing photographer!


"Blue Blur" by Larry Knight, 1st place Amateur Photography, Utah State Fair

1 comment:

Jake Bryant said...

You know...we work hand in hand. I'm not sure I would have gone (or being going) after it without you. Thanks.