THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

"Phillip" Book Update...

Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me about my book, PHILLIP FIRES THE TOOTH FAIRY. Just wanted to give you an update. The literary agent is still reviewing. He said he has started it, but needs more time to finish it (so happy he is reading the whole thing! The ending is the best part).



Thanks to Clarrisa G., the book will be sent to a certain Hollywood family (mother is actor, husband director, nine-year-old daughter reader) in the next few days. Hoping they will love it and want to give it to their good friends at Dreamworks or Warner Bros. or perhaps produce it themselves. Everybody pray.

And, last, but certainly not least, Kurt G. is working on a set of illustrations for a couple of my characters. Here is his first round of Lanna and Infinon. I'll show you the next set when they are done.


3 comments:

Jake Bryant said...

The pictures look good. KG does a good job. I mentioned you in my most recent blog, entitled "Don't Hate".

Lisa said...

is this picture the "certain hollywood couple" reading your book? How do I get an early copy? That's a great picture of you on your sidebar.

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

I'm so excited to read your book! I can't wait for all of our dreams to come true. tehe